5.04.2005

Q and A:

Updated as i get responses...
Q: tell me, when i take over the world, why should i let you live?

A:
raum266: Because everyone needs a long-haired token white guy.

nubianroyalty: because my life is not yours to take. it belongs to God and you can't have it.

zebthegimp: Because I am currently making dinner for me and Jude. Therefore I need to finish my dinner.

shinyshocker: when the world is mine your death shall be quick and painless

everk: You should let me live b/c I can cook. See, people will always need to eat and it would be nice, when you take over the world to ensure that they will have the opportunity to eat well.

litote_convoluted : uhm... because i'll be good entertainment

one_wyked_cutie: hmmm.... why should I let you take over my world?

julie_boro: if you havent taken the world over yet ... you should let me live so i can rule england for you

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Because I had to get a big petition, and special paperwork, and a note from my Mommy to keep you! The least you can do is let me live until you get all those things in support of dispatching me.

5/06/2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Rook said...

But... I can't get the paperwork filled out. I tried. There's a part in sanscrit. Have you ever tried to track down someone who can read leagalese is sanscrit?

5/06/2005 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home