5.04.2005

One thing...

If you could change one thing that affected everyone, and not something personal, what would that thing be?

Me, i'd make it so that serving sizes on lables were realistic and they would be on EVERYTHING you could consume. IE: you buy a bag of candy, the serving is the WHOLE BAG. You get a box of pop-tarts, the serving is a whole packet. A serving of cereal is the same amount that ends up in the average bowl. You ever poured one serving of cereal? It's really not that much.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would change the fact that they still measure the power of car engines in horses. It's just archaic. I mean..."250 horsepower"? How inadequate do you think that makes the horses feel?

Between that and the realistic serving sizes, I think you and I could make this world a better place. :)

5/04/2005 11:50 PM  
Blogger Rook said...

I doubt the horses know. But what else would you use? You can't just un-horsepower. You have to replace it with something. Call me when you come back in town from the frozen depths of reno. We should hang and shoot some pool. If, of course, you can risk breaking a nail :-P

5/05/2005 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about hamster power? Like a hamster running on a wheel. First, it would take the heat off the horses (and they know more than you think they do) and second, it would make car engines sound even more powerful because it would take a whole bunch of hamsters running on wheels to equal the power of one horse. So 250 horse power becomes like... one million hamster power. And that just sounds better.
:)

~Yeah I'll give you a call. But I don't break my nails when I play pool with you. Just my pride.

5/05/2005 5:18 PM  
Blogger Rook said...

"...you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

:P

5/05/2005 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home