4.29.2005

Lost and found

So, I went to corporate challenge Wednesday. In the process, I managed to drop my college ring. Stopped by the place it was held and no reports of the ring to be had. Now, you're thinking "well, then just get a replacement with the warranty". Well, here's the catch with that. You have to have the original sales receipt and shipping documents. You have to have a filled out police report. There's a small matter of a $100+ deductible. The $20+ shipping fee. Oh, yeah. One more thing... YOU HAVE TO HAVE PURCHASED THE RING NO MORE THAN 4 YEARS AGO!!! LOL. So, even if I had the documentation. The ring is almost 6 years old. LOL. So, I priced it out. With the new ring, a backdating fee, and shipping, it'd be about $300 for the replacement. "Well, that's a fat load of suck" I thought and a flight for life chopper landed outside my window. I was all set to be ringless for about 4-6 months. Well, in some strange twist of fate, the ring was found and turned in. EL YAY! So, I have it back now. This makes me happy. But, at least now I know how much to put it on the insurance for... As soon as I get some insurance. I should do that sooner rather than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home