4.20.2005

CH CH CH CHANGES!

Well, things have changed A LOT since my last post. I'm single now. Just know I am both happy to be single AND sad to be minus Karen. That's all anyone needs to know about that. And I have (insert sweeping dramatic music) Diabetes. The doctor thinks it's type-2. The pills the gave me seem to be droping the blood sugar down to a more realistic level. And, if everything goes well, I just might get to keep my foreskin. The best boss I've ever had left for another job. But in her shoes, I'd have done the same thing. I'm moving to a bigger apartment in a month. I lose the top floor view, but i get a buch more space, bedroom with a door, and a bathroom that DOESN'T open into the kitchen. So, it's really a big plus. All in all, things aren't exactly worse. Just different. And, right now, the difference isn't all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home