10.28.2004

I'm am Anthony Moore, of Clan Harris, sept of Clan Campbell

Apperantly, me great-graddad traces back to Clan Campbell. More specificaly, Clan Harris, sept of Clan Campbell. Or, at least that's what family lore combined with free internet searching has devined. Of course, untill I can PROVE this, I'll hold off on registering and buyin a clan tartan kilt. But, soon as I do, it's ON! Every wedding and funeral, that baby's gonna be on! And, my dear readers, I'm certain you're wondering "why the hell have you been researching THAT?". Well, I have an holloween costume based on Formula 51. And it got me to thinking "hey, wonder if my great grandfather traces back to anything" and sure enough, IT DOES! Or so it seems. I know he was irish. I know his last name was Harris. That's about it. Wee, the fun of selective geneolgical research!! Hell, if this pans out, I'll prolly shell out for the coat of arms ring too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home