1.24.2004

That's it...

I'm gonna have to move to fuckin date. Just cruised match.com cause they have a pets catagory... EVEREYONE has a cat or a dog or both. EVERY SINGLE MATCH. i can't date in vegas. I FUCKIN HATE MY FUCKIN LIFE. God damn it. Bad enough i can't get a date or find a personal site that doesn't want to drain me finacialy just to send a fuckin e-mail. But noooo, i finally find one i kinda like and come to find out that EVERYONE HAS A PET. Why? What's the big fuckin deal Why does everyone in this god forsken city have to have at least one cat and/or dog? Whats the big attraction. ARRRRRGHGGGHH!H!!!!! I HATE THIS GOD DAMN CITY!!!! I'm movin somewhere. That's all there is to in. I can't do this. I can't be forced to be single cause i'm alergic to something other than human beings. That's bull shit. I'm soooooooo fuckin pissed right now. A whole town full of pet people. Why did i have to get moved here. Why does god hate me. This is sooooo wrong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home