12.29.2003

OMG!!! THE BEER!!!

So, had my birthday thing this past saturday... OMG... i got toasted. Apperantly I pontificated on the science of walking. I have a vauge recollection of grabbing an ass or two. And i distinctly remember samcking someones ass, and getting the normal response (some things never change). Everyoen seemed to have had a marvelous time. There was even a comedy act. An honest to god troupe of comedians. I had no idea they were gonna be there. They were pretty funny for the most part. Regina gave me this awesome candle-wall-hangy-thingy (i don't know the actual term). I will find somewhere for it... Damn me and my love of movie posters! And elena showed up, actually didn't expect that. Some people were missed, but no hard feelings. Shit happens, and if it was an intentional snubbing, so be it. Better to have those who want to be there than those who want to be anywhere else but, ya know?

In other news:
Got a new video card, returned the new video card. Shame too. It worked well... for an hour at a time. It would seem it was a member of a union and required 15-20 minutes of break time per every hour used. And if it wasn't given said break? WORK SLOWDOWN!!! Or a complete strike at one point in time. Oh well, it's just inspiration to get the card i REALLY wanted. ATI Radeon 9600 XT *drooooooool*. Going for the built by ATI this time too. No more third party builders. And i got midnight club 2. It's... AWESOME!!!! Highly recommended.

Also realized that I'm prolly gonna be single even longer. Seems that just about any and every love interest i thought would be more than a flash of light off the water and actually pan out... hasn't. And, since history tends to repeat itself, i'm in for a long, long lonely road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home