3.18.2004

On a lighter note...

So, jeff had some friends of his come out to visit. This was fun. Gave me an excuse to spend entirely too much money and tine away from sleeping. Went to lake havasu. Had an "orgy;" although, after being involved in a couple at Sin, if only in the periphery, this was... tamer... than what I was trained on. Hell no one was tied up, gagged, whipped... only one spanking, and the bottom stopped the top. But, that's life I suppose. Suppose that means i should find me a few... freakier... friends to party with on that level. At any rate, it was blast having them in town. Odd ball thing was, I think I was jsut about the only person who wasn't seriously trying to get laid. I'd pretty much given up on that when every male in a 30 mile radius perked up. Not worth the bother of trying to play "sex survivor" with my friends. Did i flirt when I could, yes. Did I get anywhere, no. Do i give a rats ass, no. All week I've been hyper-aware of how little power women had over me. It's quite possibly the best feeling ever. The ability to go"eh, whatever" and mean it, such a release. Allowed me to just enjoy the day. Even got some subtle manipulation on. But, I can't tell you what it was, then it wouldn't be so subtle. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home