12.25.2003

It's Jesus' Birthday

So, everything is going as expected. My sister loved her gift card. my brother-in-law was a callous asshole, my nephew is still sleep, and i'm gonna bone the fuck out and watch a movie. ROTK, again. wh00t! then go to keenan and lenora's. While i do like my brother-in-law most of the time... he makes is REAAAAAL hard not to be an ass back. He looked at the gift card, made some snide comment, and tried to give it to my sister. didn't even fucking try to act like he was vaugely happy about it. Fuck it, though. I gave him something, he can use it, or not, or give it away. And next year, i'll not spend over $10 american on his ass. He doesn't know i can be trully evil and give him a 5 dollar gift certificate to Nordstroms... he think's 50 at jc penny's is useless, 5 bucks and Nordstoms won't even get you a pair of socks, fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home