12.24.2003

Niffty

Added comments. That should prove interesting.

It's my birthday today. Yay. I'm 26. I'm no longer in my early twenties. I'm borderline mid-late twenties. In 4 years, i'm fresh out of twenties. And you know what?? I COULDN'T CARE LESS!!! I still don't feel old. I'm 26 and i don't give a rats ass. wh00t! Going out to the goth night for sure. gonna do SOMETHING on my birthday.

Had diner with Mikki and Lil' Bitch last night. Was a blast. We my even start a magic: the gathering get together. Some seal pack game. some booster draft. Should be fun.

Realized how much i enjoy Jude's company over the past two weeks of not seeing her. I mean, it's doean't have to go anywhere, really, i'm happy if things get heated or not, really. Which is kinda against the "rules" but, I HAVE known her a while, so it's not like i'd be getting another friend, just a closer version of a previous friend. Therefore, no rules have been broken. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home