9.21.2003

OMG!!!

My big ass feet...
So, i got to cheers. You know, to see who's there, have a few beers, the usual. I go to leave, and lo and behold, my car won't start. Starter won't even make noise. Now, i have an alarm with starte kill. BUT, i forgot about it. So it never occours to me to look at the control box. Luckily, a woman there, Rachelle (hot aisan chick) has AAA, so she calls a tow truck in to save my black ass from waking my family up to drive me home. The tow truck guy, Mike, Or "Magic Mike" as the ladies call him (Or so he says) brings up my fantabulous alarm system. he tries everything he knows and nothing. So we tow my baby home. He cuts me a break on milage, and i make up the difference in tip. $35 all together, no big deal. I hop online and get the instalation manual for my alarm, seeing as how if i can rig it to work for free, that makes me all the happier. Turns out the starter kill isn't as "advanced" as i though. It's only two wires. Either one could be loose, and my car to worky-worky. So, i decide it's an optimal time to sleep on it, seeing as how i find this out at 4:45AM. And i can't sleep. Can't even lay still till i look at it. So i go and look. Lo and behold, the wires for the starter kill are disconnected. I reconnect, and BOOM, tough actin tinactin.... i mean... the car starts right up. No worries. Not even a stutter. So, my big ass feet cost me $35, proved that "Magic" mike isn't all that far from the truth, and got Rachelle the cute asain chick to ask me for my phone number. That's right, i didn't give it, didn't even ask for hers or anything. All in all, not any big loss. Hell, i can even laugh at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home