9.02.2003

New Movement

I have decided to start a new movement. The "I don't care about your feelings" movement. Now, this is not an excuse to be crass to people. I'm all about maners and general common courtesy. I just don't feel i should be appologetic about everything. We've been taught all our lives to appologize about EVERYTHING. Well, i'm tired of being at fault for others problems. I'm not sorry you couldn't move over enough to avoid hitting my in the mall. I'm not sorry I'm a man in a patriarchal society. I'm not sorry that us black folks scare you. I'm not sorry for anything I a: couldn't avoid and b: didn't have any real choice in. "I'm sorry" should mean something when you say it. I'm not going to appologize for anything I meant to do. We've been raised to accept blame for everythng except what we've done. Yes, I'm an american, and I'm not sorry for it. I'm opinionated, and I'm not sorry. And I just might be smarter than others. And guess what? NOT SORRY. Don't ask what brought this on. I don't know. I DO know that I will no longer be an appology mill. And if someone has a problem with that, GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home