8.10.2003

Wow.

Ok, so looking at this 5th beer (roughly the 9th drink since i started 3 and a half hours ago) i ask myself "why do people live like this". It seems to me that, while being drunk does help you ignore whatever issues you have, it doesn;t solve them. At this point, i think i'm gonna finish the six pak as much as i can just to finish it. Changed music, which is way easy if you can think of on artist you want to listen to. After tonight, i think my days of drinking in excess by my onesies are all but over (read: once in a blue moon at best). Not fun. intersting, new, but not fun. i can remember why i started this, but i can't say at this moment i give a rats ass. But i also know that tomorow when i wake up, I'm still gonna have whatever issues i had tonight. I should probably face up to the fact that i want people, and people want me, and these people aren't the same people. I'll figure THAT out later. And my motor control is degraded to motor suggestion. And i still question if people who drive like this deserve to breath, much less drive. I think that .08 is a bit harsh, but there needs to be a point. I mean, at .08, you can get a DUI for OTC cold meddication or swolloing to much listerine. But if you drive after, say, two beers in less than two hours, you probably shouldn't be drving a playstation car. and i've decided to skip the 5th beer. not really gonna find much more enlightenment in the bottom of the next two bottels. And my bed is looking more and more like a good idea. Maybe in the next few days, i'll fill in the blanks that are practicly LOOMING in this journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home