5.09.2005

New item smell...

The new place is gonna be neat. I CANNOT wait. Space. Actuall space. Counter space, closet space, Bathroom space, living space, kitchen space. Space. Not too bad of a view either, to go with all the space. Now, when we decided to thug a pool, we can thug my pool, cause there will be space for a post pool thugging after party. We can do the occasinal limited space movie night. I can have people over and give them someplace to put thier ass for a moment is what i'm getting at.

So far, guild wars has impressed me. I'm clearly still on newbie island, but it doesn't feel like newbie island. There's no sign saying "NEWBIES CHECK IN HERE" or anything like that as I've seen in other games. Don't get me wrong, you give up some luxuries with that monthly fee. I mean, the world is instanced. There's no way to magicaly cheese cliffs because they just don't allow you to fall off. There are a few things that scream of diablo II. But that's not all bad. There are also a lot of things that are very different than that fine game. Good things. Graphical enhancements. Game play enhancements. no more instan agro from the korean 12 yr old who didn't get to team up before you killed diablo. There's also the bonus of not getting KS'd by some bored high level who's bored. All the hunting and such is instanced, so your world is just that. but town is a common area, so you can always just pick up a group. Something i need to do so i can see what that's all about.

I smell a new character for gurps. I mean, a new one for everyone. I can see the future, it is us, getting handled by 20 vampires on thier own turf... Sad.

Been thinking of getting nipple rings to match my ears and my PA. You know, coordinate the whole affair. Black spikes just aren't doing it for me anymore. Maybe i'll guage up while i'm at it... Say it with me now, children... "FREAK!"

I can't wait till friday. Although i wish i wasn't doing the apartment thing. New apartments just soak up the paychecks... But I couldn't pass up the deal in front of me... Even at the cost of a hog wild trip to SD. But, it's not like SD is going anywhere. I'm sure we can go back at some other time... besides, I imagine that k-diddy will want all the ocean she can get. And coeans are free. As are parks. And naps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home