6.07.2005

Ahhh, what a day!

So, I bring in lunch to work today. Along the way I decide I want more than what I brought to eat. So, the plan is to go by the cafeteria to get that whole food thing handled. Unbeknownst to me, Washington Mutual had other plans for my time and efforts. I get my food, go to check out and the card comes back "unknown account". What? Odd. So, I go to the ATM. And the ATM goes "get a real card, you lazy bitch". HA! So, i go to get my lunch with a crdit card to be told "no, you have to pay cash. I no can take card. I cash it out." Wow, thanks for the wonderful interpretation of the english language... SO, I go to the online account access to find out what the hell is going on. Money in account: check. No outlandish charges: check. Debit Card shows as active: (Bueller. Bueller. Bueller.). Huh. Odd. I know it was active yesterday. So, I call them. Whishkey Tango Foxtrot, over? Well, turns out my current card was disabled. And a new one has been sent. No reason why. I just get new plastic to replace the old plastic. Huh. This does NOTHING about the lunch situation. And it does NOTHING about doing anything social tonight. Well, the guy on the other end asks "Is there anything else I can do for you?" And i say "No, thanks. You guys have helped me enough". To which the office explodes in laughter. I mean, I was a giggling asshole the whole time. It was too much to take. My bank stoled my debit cards, OH NOES! Well, I have to explain to my director why i'm a giggling asshole. After I explain he lets me in on a little secret. Turns out, DSW had thier system comprimised and lost customer data. Well, in response WaMu Sent out noticies to all their customers explaining that thier Debit Cards were getting replaced. Well, the week they send these leters out was the same week I had changed my address with them. So, I probably got the letter today. Oh, and I may or may not get my card because of this address change. FUN! and... AND!!! I get no more food till I go home. Which is both good and bad.

Oh, and the new boss is very... idealistic. It will be sad to see his ideals ground slowly and painfully down by the pestel and mortar that is this place I call work.


In other news:
I got a bike. Karen got a bike. We ride them too. It's part of the "get in a shape that isn't so much round" initiative. They are the same bike, just different colors. His and Hers. Not our plan. Just when you can get $80 worth of bike for $63 worth of cash, you can't turn it down so easy. So far, it's not been easy, but it's been fun. And I can see this being something that becomes habitual. Soon, we'll have the kind of endurance that means taking the bikes place by pedal and not by SUV. And the sex can only get better as we get in better shape and our cardio endurance improves.

The woman sez it's just about quttin time for her and Camel Cigarettes. I figure i'll join her. I need to quit anyhow.

Lube = good. Go now. Get some Pjur Eros. It's not exactly cheap. But it's potent and doesn't smell OR taste. And you can do all those crazy sex positions you see on TV without any bad friction. It's worth the money for the improvement in your sex life. Even if you don't have a sex life, get some. Trust me on this. If I had know, I woulda stocked up sooner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rook said...

Well, i want to get some decent endurance going. I don't have the cardio endurance yet, mon.

6/08/2005 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home