5.11.2005

So excited!!!

San Diego in two days. RASPUTINA in two days. Beach in three days. Zoo in three days. DJ in two days. Leaving Vegas in two days. So excited I do believe I just broke my zipper! This should be a fun filled and relaxing trip.

In other news, My sched at work is getting bumped up an hour. I can now do things like work out after work, change clothing before social engagements. Eat dinner at a time that will make my diabetic educator happy.

13 more payments left on the car. Will start trying to shave that number to the single digits. Once it's paid off, it'll be like getting a 300 dollar a month raise, net. And that would be happiness.

Anyone have a copy of the joy of sex laying about i can borrow? I feel like i need to do some brushing up on my knowledge. Always working to be a better me! Oh, and I could also use some BDSM technique guides or books. Rope work in particular. I'm starting to realize just how much i've forgotten over the past few years...

And did I mention.... RASPUTINA IN TWO DAYS!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Not sure I did...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Actually, I believe I do. I'll check and hand it off the next gathering I get to.

5/12/2005 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home