5.17.2005

I got my baby back!!!

So, she decided that i'm worth the risk. I know some of you have been silently hoping for this. I have been bit silently an not-so-silently. I could say so much right now. But I know that all the need be said is that I love her. I know this. She loves me. She knows this. We want this to work. We are willing to do what we need to do to let this grow and thrive and be the kind of love that make little old itallian men cry on thier front porch on a spring afternoon.

10 Comments:

Blogger Judge Jen said...

Beautiful, man. I'm so happy for both of you. Can't wait to see you guys -- and hey, for us, it'll be like there was never any change! :P

5/18/2005 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot!

5/18/2005 6:31 AM  
Blogger Rook said...

No, there is a very palpable change in the relationship. HEY, when you guys come out, i need to speak to the two you of. I need some advice on something that you two are pretty well versed in.

5/18/2005 8:55 AM  
Blogger Rook said...

LOL. That palpable change is a GOOD palpable change. Should clarify that.

5/18/2005 8:56 AM  
Blogger neek said...

good for you, and nice template to...

5/18/2005 3:59 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Yay! Go Rook! :)
(I'd been wishing and hoping for you too)

5/19/2005 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we're certainly looking forward to seeing you both when we come out, so you can ask until your heart's content.

And again...

Woot!

Woot, I say!

5/20/2005 5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I never knew you broke hope, I'm happy your back together. :)

5/22/2005 9:14 PM  
Blogger Judge Jen said...

Okay, now I'm really curious as to what you want to ask us...

See what happens when you don't update your blog? You get stupid comments like this one! :)

6/02/2005 11:23 AM  
Blogger Judge Jen said...

hmm, need to speak to us, eh? Not long now! :) :) :)

6/14/2005 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home