9.02.2002

GRRRRRR

I really HATE work now. I used to not mind it so much. Rather enjoyed it. Now mind you, not my job, or most of my coworkers. It's the upper management and execs who have gotten under my skin. I've some to realize a few very important things. a: Laying me off, then calling me back to do more for less money, and then to cut that money by even more, is apparently doing me a favor. b: Apparently attrition is not a symptom of a sorry work place, it's a method to keep labor costs down. c: There are really only two roles in business, no matter what the books and classes and professors tell you. Two roles: Top or Bottom. Either you're the fucker or the fuckee. Right now, I would be your friendly neighborhood fuckee. Well, it's time to either give me the reach around or got the hell out my ass. I have no problem taking the pay cut. I apparently have little choice in the matter. But, don't cut my already cut pay. That's bull. I'm not getting what I deserve in the first place. So if they want me to take a reduction in pay, i want to get my pay put where it should be, not where it is now. I know what it works out to, I did the math. I effectively get a 3.6% raise. I'm roughly 13.6% short, when rounded to the nearest .1%. Now, to reduce that by 10% puts me at 22.2% short, overall. More than twice what is being asked of me. If there were to put me where I should be on the food chain, It would only be a 3.6% raise, when counting the 10% cut. And this whole thing pre-dates the salary cut. I've been trying to get someone to listen to me around here and have gotten deaf ears and blank stares. So, no more Mr. Nice guy. Everyone gets one chance to listen to me before I jump to the next level. If they can't stop to listen, I'm not gonna stop to talk. Now it's my turn to piss down some legs. By the way, in case you haven't noticed, don't fuck with me. I'm patient. I can wait till you give me enough ammo. God am so much the serpent.... the Chinese where right......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home