9.01.2002

DRAMA!!!!

Ok, so.... where to begin... I got this friend from high school. Now, i love the woman to death. Fortunately, i like her current man, so that's not the drama. But, we have this mutual friend.... lets call her Jane. Well, Jane seems to have a serious thing for my HS friend's (we'll call her Joan) man. Well, i happen to be over when all this came to a head. So, suddenly, i'm everyone confessional box. Don't know how. I'm not catholic.... my celebacy is not of my choosing (more on that later), and i have no desire to be in the middle. See, i have a thing for Jane, and me and Joan had a fling right after high school. So, in the intrest of my own sanity, I don't wanna be involved. But it seems they have taken all choice out of the matter. Well, in a fit of amazinf stupidity, i invite jane to a nice nightspot. Joan wants to come, i say sure, thinking she's gonna bring mr. man. WRONG!!! So it intstantly becomes and contest of whos more capitivating. I will admit, jane won, but i want to get with jane, and joans got her man. And i tried like hell to get other people to come, but everyone had a reason not to. So, as it stands right now, i'm somehow involved in some wicked love hexagon..... I like jane, who like mr. man, who doesn't like jane but instead is commited to joan, who flirts with me when jane flirts with mr man..... So, what does this teach us, boy and girls? NEVER, under ANY circumstances, stick around when the party goes south. Leave. Leave quickly. Fuck the beer, buy one on the way home. You can d/l the song of the internet. just LEAVE!! Had i have done that, i'd still be able to quietly pine for jane without having to deal wiht the jane/joan issue. I, of course, know that i couldn't actually do that. I'd stick around, and be in this situation.... BUT LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home